Evolve Skateboards is looking for Spanish/English speaking customer service professional for our growing international operation.
The position is Part - Time initially with opportunities for Full - Time work for the right person.
The main tasks involved in the role are -
- Answering customer service and support emails (English and Spanish).
- Speak directly to our customers via phone both sales and support enquiries.
- Working closely with our warehouse and support operations as part of a team to ensure all product is dispatched as quickly as possible.
- Helping with marketing and sales tasks and opportunities when required.
The right person needed for our team will have the following demonstrated skills -
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in both English and Spanish languages.
- Past experience in other customer service based roles.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Good at building relationships.
- A keen interest in board sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing or action sports etc would be adventagous but not essential.
To apply for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following -
- Cover letter in English and Spanish addressing the above role.
- Updated resume