- Avoid water - The board is not water proof. The electronics, bearings and other components may be damaged due to water and water damage is not covered by warranty. Riding in wet conditions is also very dangerous and may cause injury.
- Abuse - Do not jump on the board, do not ride off gutters or curbs, do not smash the board into hard objects, do not drop the board on the ground for starting operation. Although the product has been made to handle rigorous riding, its still an electrical product and needs to be handled with care and respect. Our warranty does not cover any of the above.
- Whenever you ride the Evolve board, you risk serious injury or even death from lose of control, collisions and falls. To ride safely, you must read ALL instructions and safety messages and warnings in this manual.
- Riding on Hills - Riding on hills can be very dangerous, what goes up must come down! So if you ride up an insanely steep hill and you intend to ride down this same hill, this is extremely dangerous and you must know how to control your speed without the use of the electric brakes if ever there was a malfunction or there was a situation where the brakes fail.
In the unlikely event of a defect, Evolve Skateboards warrants to the original user that our Evolve electric skateboard shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase. This warrantee does not apply to any electric skateboard that has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, dropping the board, smashing the board into objects etc). Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs are not covered by this warranty. Perishable items are not subject to warranty due to their deterioration through standard use, these items are - bearings, belts, tubes, tyres, bushings, grip tape and wheels. If the board is still under warranty and for some reason something breaks or simply stops working, we will repair or replace the part in question. Parts required for warranty will be shipped to customers worldwide at no cost to the customer. Warranty return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, however Evolve will repair or replace and return free of charge ASAP.
CARBON DECK WARRANTY POLICY
WHAT WE COVER
The warranty covers warping, de-lamination and manufacture defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means we will repair or replace the faulty deck involving faulty materials only.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER
Any breakage due to:
- Jumping or excessive force applied on the deck
- Normal wear such as scratches, chips or cracks
- Any form of high impact resulting in damage
- Excessive water
- For any warranty issues, please contact the distributor you bought the board from.